Hi! I’m Chrissy Biamonte and I’m so excited to welcome you to The Clever Heart!
The Clever Heart is a blog dedicated to helping you create a healthy lifestyle you truly love.
After going to college for Health Science and Psychology, my entrepreneurial journey began as a personal trainer and I’ve been in the Health and Wellness industry ever since.
I’m always searching for the best products and ideas to help me live a healthy and fulfilling life. If you can do things to experience more confidence, energy, peace, bliss, etc – I am ALL about it. And the best part is – that most of these “things” are small and quite easy to implement but have HUGE results.
I created this blog as a way of sharing the products, ideas, and tips that I find, use, enjoy, and follow. You see – friends, family, and clients have always asked me for the best suggestions and I want to be able to share all those tips and finds with you here.
It’s my opinion that to live a healthy lifestyle (especially one you love) requires creating balance. Exercise and eating healthy are part of living a healthy lifestyle – but are only a small piece of the equation.
That’s why here on The Clever Heart I strive to include the best physical, mental, emotional, environmental, and social self care tips to help you create that balance.
I invite you to follow along with me, ask questions, and if there’s a topic or product you want to know more about – contact me here!
Extra Tid Bits
- Baseball hats, big sunglasses, black leggings, and cute tennies are my uniform. I love athleisure wear and being comfy.
- I co-owned and ran a busy wellness center in Colorado for almost 10 years until its sale.
- I’ve competed in 4 bodybuilding competitions, and I’ve nationally qualified in the bikini division.
- Running is my all-time favorite form of exercise. I’ve run a marathon and completed over 13 half marathons.
- I started my own clothing line, and although it was fun, I quickly discovered it was not my true passion.
- My hubby and I’ve been doing life together for over 5 years.
- I’m an Auntie to 4 amazing boys.
- Colorado is home, but I spent 4 fabulous years living in Las Vegas.
- I love putting lemon on just about everything.
- Snuggling with my 2 Great Danes is the best… Mozart and Lady – they’re my fur babies & 300+ pounds of slobber, cuteness, and love!
- I love to travel and explore. There are several places on my bucket list. However, Africa is the farthest from home I’ve ever been.